Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Twirly Tag


Hi there crafty Peeps!

Today I thought I would show you a quick Spring tag that I whipped up.
I used a die to create the tag.  I always cut two and adhere them together for
an extra strong tag.  I love the Twirly Stamp and the way the sentiment curves over my images.
Each twirl is stamped with Versa Mark, sprinkled with Zing embossing powder and heat embossed.


Up close you can see all the sparkly shimmer better.  I sponged around the edges with Brilliance
Pigment ink which also has a nice shine to it.  Some ribbon to finish it off.
Now I have a pretty tag ready to go when I need it.

Supplies


Just a few more days left to get in on this months challenge.
Only 28 days this month!
I love that February is a short month....makes it seem like
Spring is just around the corner. (grin)

Hugs,


1 comment :

Joan V said...

What a fun tag. Great idea to have these on hand for any occasion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...